Saturday, April 1, 2017

Handmade Arcade 2016 - 5th year vending!



Holy Crap. 2016 was my 5th year vending at Handmade Arcade and it was my most successful year yet! But... I had to start COMPLETELY FROM SCRATCH!! All of my art & table display supplies were DESTROYED by my former shitty/moldy basement. I had to create 60 new terrariums, a whole new display, reorder magnets, the whole sh-bang IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS! I almost couldn't believe I pulled it off, and I did everything that day myself as well. It was the most rewarding and busy day i've ever had there and loved every minute of it! The compliments and comments were overwhelming to the point of tears, from honest, whole-hearted thumbs up to boisterous laughs and high fives. I was told by some that I had the best display there that day. Can't wait until next year!





No comments: