Tuesday, January 31, 2012

pizza blanket!

I've made a pizza blanket! I saw a pizza slice sleeping bag on tumblr about a month ago and thought having a giant pizza blanket would be better, so I made it! Its about 5' x 5', just a little smaller than i'd like it, but its also easily one of the best blankets i've ever had. Its super warm made of anti-pill fleece and stuffed with polyfiber and feels like you're sleeping with a cloud! Its so squishy and soft, love it!

I might make another one or two for handmade arcade this year if i'm accepted again, no promises though, fabric is super expensive anymore. It was about $30 to make this, and I don't know if anyone would want to pay more than that for a hand-crafted pizza blanket... or maybe they would?

1 comment:

SEO Harvester said...


Pizza Equipment

I need Pizza Equipment for Apple Pizza. any one can help me?